Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Yard Sale Find: Chic N' Cheap Boots and Purse


I keep forgetting this other blog of mine. Shame.

Anyway, from now on, I will try to update this blog once a week. I had so many fabulous stuff that I bought from garage/yard sales last summer to be posted here but I've been busy with my other blogs: Straight from Bechay, Kukabildo, Bechay in the Kitchen lately.

Now,  let me share these pretty pair of boots that I bought for $2.00  in mint condition last summer. The purse was $3.00, new with tag which I bought 2 years ago. I forgot that I still had this purse until last Sunday when I looked for my other purse in the closet to pair with the boots. All these years, I thought I've already sent it to the Philippines long time ago. 

As you can see in the photo, there are small compartments inside which I didn't like. But I like the letter "B" that comes with it so I decided to pair it with my pretty boots at the church that day :) "B" stands for "Bechay" you know, hehehe!

Thanks for visiting!

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to drop a comment, thank you :)