Sunday, January 29, 2012

Clearance/Sale Find: Guess Denim Purse (Beige)



I was  looking for a nice purse to compliment my beige boots last night when I saw this purse still wrapped in shopping bag by the farthest end of my closet. I was like, "Ayayay, there you are!" I have forgotten this purse for a long time. I purchased it online a year ago.

I got this Guess purse for half the original price ($115.00), plus free shipping. I actually bought two purses that time. I don't really like to shop online because it's kinda addictive. Many times that I ended up not using the stuff especially those Levi's jeans I bought. It's just a waste of money.

Anyway, this purse is one of my favorites because it is "branded" and I bought it new :)

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to drop a comment, thank you :)