Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Thrift Shop Find: Kathy Van Zeeland Purse


My gay friend Pinky just moved in to his new apartment last week and he needed table and chairs. A Filipina who is working as a volunteer in one of the Thrift Shops has informed him that they got table and chairs over there so I drove him to the said shop to check.

While he was checking the stuff, I looked around for just anything. Then I saw this white purse... I was like, "Hmm. This is pretty!" I checked it inside and out to make sure that it has no defect. I did not find one. I wanted to run to the cashier to pay it right there and then until I saw the price. I was like, "$6.00! This is too much!" I only pay up to $3.99 on purses I found in yard/garage sales, and thrift shop. I don't "splurge" on second hand stuff, hehehe!

Pinky said it's already a good find so I bought it anyway :)

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. bag o pa kaau tan awon ins.. nindot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nindot gyud na kaayo na lan, wala pa nako nagamit, hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Hi, feel free to drop a comment, thank you :)