Thursday, January 26, 2012

Garage/Yard Sale Finds: Pink Boots and Pink Purse


I have already posted a blog about these two gorgeous stuff in my Straight from Bechay blog. These are my most favorites among my fabulous finds because I always get compliments everytime I wear them. The brand is unknown but I bought them very cheap. I bought the pink boots for $3.00 in new condition from a yard sale and the bag/purse for $1.00 in a very good condition from a garage sale. Yup, they were from different owners.

I love going to yard/garage/estate sales every summer to look around and to buy if I find good stuff  like books, kitchen gadgets, accessories, etc. I am one of those people who believes this saying "One man's trash is another man's treasure".

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to drop a comment, thank you :)