Sunday, February 5, 2012

Clearance/Sale Find: Skechers Shape Up



I bought two pairs of Skechers Shape Up from different webstores last summer. The above pair are from Pepperlime.com and the other one was from VictoriaSecrets.com. The other one's color is pink/silver (I did not post a photo because it's been "very" used and unattractive already). I bought them for my everyday walking exercises.

Anyway, I purchased them (in the photo) for $47.00 plus tax, free shipping. The pink one was $50.00 plus tax plus but I had to pay the cost of the shipping. The original price was I think $80.00. I felt so stupid when I found out that the Skechers' website has always been offering huge promotion and free shipping at the same time. I could have bought the shoes directly from their site with no shipping cost.  Lesson learned.

But for me, they are still fabulous finds though. Do you agree?

Thanks for dropping by!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to drop a comment, thank you :)