Friday, October 19, 2012

Thrift Store find: Painting in Canvass by Patricia Pinto

Coconut tree by Patricia Pinto

info about the painter at the back  of the canvass

I got it from the Thrift store where I  work as a volunteer for $2.50 only. The original price was $5.00 but I have 50% discount being a volunteer. I am not really a fan of  any kind of painting but I like this particular painting because of the coconut tree. I kinda miss coconut trees, you know :)

I searched the name of the artist online to check if she really was existing and if she was, I would like to know how much was the worth of her paintings. I did find her name! The price for the above painting is more than $180.00. 

I thought I got a great deal!

Thanks for dropping by. Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to drop a comment, thank you :)